Saturday, September 12, 2009

September--Back to School

This summer began really slow and quickly gained momentum. Over the month of August I had a birthday, my husband completed and passed his PhD exams and is on his way towards dissertating, my family had a weekend where we celebrated my father's 60th birthday, and school started.

After a hiatus from teaching I am at Mchenry County College teaching some very cool students and working with some extremely fun and knowledgeable faculty and staff. So life is good and I am gearing up for two upcoming exhibitions this fall. I am doing a performance art exhibition with my collaborator Bianca called the Merkeyna Coif Boutique--more to come of that later--at the Ravenswood Art Walk in the Ravenswood corridor in Chicago, the first weekend of October. I am also doing an exhibition of work at the Bethel College art gallery in Newton, KS in November. So I am quite busy to say the least.

It is my goal to keep up with my etsy shop--notice that I have added some really cool new vintage items!

No comments:

Post a Comment